Cybersecurity for Remote Workforce: Identifying Threats, Creating Solutions
Start date: October 28, 2020
Start time: 11 AM EDT/5 PM CET
Join EdCast Marketplace and experts from our content partners, Packt and CYBRScore, in an interactive webinar on “Cybersecurity for Remote Workforce: Identifying Threats, Creating Solutions” on October 28, 2020 at 11 AM EDT/5 PM CET.
Our speakers for this event will highlight:
- Why it is important to review cybersecurity for remote work settings
- What kind of cyber risks remote teams may be vulnerable to facing
- How organizations can better handle the risks and safeguard against cyber attacks
- How L&D can help promote cyber safety awareness within an organization
Our speakers for the event are:
- Yuri Diogenes, Master in Cybersecurity | University Professor & Packt Author
- Erik Wallace, Director of Sales & Business Development | CYBRScore
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Register now and join us for our webinar on October 28th–and receive a special content package from Packt and CYBRScore after the live event.